Pulse benefits greatly from the use of third-party open source libraries. We recognise their contribution here.
Full licenses including copyright notices are available in pulse™ packages along with the libraries.
Many of the icons used in pulse™ are from the silk icon set from http://famfamfam.com/.
Libraries Used in Pulse
All libraries we use are listed below. Specific attribution notices are included where required.
- This product includes software developed by The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
- Jakarta Commons
- WS Commons Util
- Portions of this software were originally based on the following:
- Display Tag
- This product includes software developed by Greg Luck (http://sourceforge.net/users/gregluck) and contributors. See http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=93232 for a list of contributors.
- This product includes software developed by the Visigoth Software Society (http://www.visigoths.org/).
- This product includes software developed by the JDOM Project (http://www.jdom.org/).
- Netbeans javacvs
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSymphony Group (http://www.opensymphony.com/).
- Spring Framework
- This product includes software developed by the Spring Framework Project (http://www.springframework.org).